Industrial Oil Manufacturer
Premium Hydraulic Oil
Premium hydraulic oils are used in heavy-duty hydraulic systems. They are typically formed with a base of mineral oil and various additives. The most common additives are detergents and dispersants to prevent the oil from thickening, or forming sediments that can clog the system.
Premium hydraulic oils have special properties that make them more expensive than regular ones. They may be designed for specific applications requiring high temperature or viscosity. Premium hydraulic oils may also be formulated with additional additives to improve their performance and protection against corrosion, oxidation, foaming, or cavitation.
Features Of Premium Hydraulic Oil
Premium hydraulic oils have a higher viscosity index than other oils. For those not in the know, having a high viscosity index means that premium hydraulic oils will not thin out in cold temperatures or when they are being pushed very fast.
Features of premium hydraulic oils include:
- High-temperature range
- High viscosity index
- Excellent wear protection
- Low pour point
Properties of Premium Hydraulic Oils
As a seasoned premium hydraulic oils company, Gandhar Oil offers a range of products in premium hydraulic oils under the brand name Divyol with exclusive features.
Applications Of Premium Hydraulic Oil
As premium hydraulic oil suppliers, Gandhar Oil offers pure mineral oils for lubrication of systems operating at moderate temperatures, as well as advanced high-tech oils for more demanding operating conditions.
Uses of our premium hydraulic oils include:
- They ensure smooth and worry-free operations involving bearings, gears, and other moving parts.
- They can operate in higher temperatures without breaking down.
- Premium hydraulic oil can also be used as a lubricant in hydraulic systems to reduce friction between moving parts.
- Apart from that, premium hydraulic oil can also be used to cool the machinery.
Gandhar Oil Refinery is a reputed name in the industry for being the best quality premium hydraulic oil distributors. Our robust infrastructure, advanced facilities, impressive product range and efficient packaging technology have all made us one of the most preferred premium hydraulic oil suppliers across the globe. If you are looking for quality hydraulic oil distributors for your machinery, Gandhar Oil Refinery can be a perfect choice.
Premium Hydraulic Oil FAQs
There are many ways to check the quality of premium hydraulic oil. The most common way is to use a simple test kit. A hydraulic test kit includes a container, an oil sample bottle, and instructions. The process is as follows:
- Fill the container with a sample of the oil you think might be faulty
- Add the fluid from the sample bottle to the container
- Mix thoroughly for 15 seconds
- Check for bubbles in the solution
- Compare your results with those on your test kit’s instructions
ISO stands for the International Organisation for Standardisation. It is a globally accepted set of standards that are used to measure the quality of a product or service, such as premium hydraulic oils.