Industrial Oil Manufacturer
In hydraulic systems, the hydraulic fluid acts as a medium for transferring energy between cylinders or pistons – a design that allows for higher levels of protection than ordinary gear pumps or wobble valves. These hydraulic fluids are usually noncompressible; any primary objective is to transfer power within the machinery.
As hydraulic oil suppliers, Gandhar Oil offers a broad range of hydraulic fluids under our flagship brand Divyol. Divyol hydraulic fluids are designed for the most demanding applications. By offering excellent oxidation, thermal stability, corrosion resistance, and foam resistance, these oils significantly extend equipment life.
Features of Hydraulic Oil
There are quite a few properties of hydraulic fluids that add to the capability of a hydraulic system. Some essential features of good hydraulic fluids include:
- Thermally stable
- Fire resistance
- Non-corrosive to its system
- Anti-wearing to its system
- Low tendency to cavitate
- Total water rejection
Properties of Hydraulic Fluids
As hydraulic oil manufacturers, we offer several products under hydraulic fluids. Exclusive properties of said products include:
Use of Hydraulic Oil
Hydraulic fluid is a lubricating element used in various applications across a range of industries. Some of the uses of hydraulic fluids would include:
- Hydraulic oil is used in many types of heavy equipment, including excavators, tractors, forklifts, and cranes.
- It is also used in many other applications where a high-pressure fluid is needed for power and motion transfer.
- Automotive vehicles usually rely on hydraulic fluids so as to safely apply the brakes.
- Because of their high boiling point, hydraulic fluids are ideal for heat-intensive machineries such as motorcycles, trucks and so on.
- Hydraulic fluid is also commonly used to move attachments or parts on tractors and other farm equipment.
Why Gandhar Oil is a Well Known Brand Among Hydraulic Oil Manufacturers
Gandhar Oil Refinery is an ISO 9001:2008 certified hydraulic oil company offering high-quality lubricants to our clients in India and abroad for over two decades now. Our expertise and state-of-the-art infrastructure ensure that our hydraulic fluids not only meet, but exceed international quality standards and specifications. Plus, we offer customised oil formulations tailored to match our customers’ ever-changing needs, which makes us one of the best hydraulic oil distributors in the country.
Hydraulic Fluid FAQs
Hydraulic oils, for the most part, are considered to be much less flammable than middle distillate fuels. However, some synthetic hydraulic fluids such as phosphate esters can be combustible and may even be highly flammable.
Many factors influence the lifespan of hydraulic fluids, including operating temperature and the potential for contamination (from dirt, moisture, water, air, etc.). But in general, we can say that hydraulic oils will last at least six months if used under normal conditions.